This post may contain affiliate links, if you'll make a purchase, we may earn some commission without extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting.
Dark circles which are also known as eye circles are the black marks around and under the eye. It is a common issue, especially in females. For many people, it can be slightly challenging to get rid of dark circles fast. In fact, some people have dark circles in the shape of half moon which ruins the charm of the face.
Causes of Dark circles
If someone tells you that you’ve dark circles then obviously you’ll be worried and will try to hide these dark circles with makeup instead of finding the reason that why you’ve dark circles and how to get rid of them.
Before doing anything in removing your dark circles, you must need to know the reason behind this problem.
Dark circles can be caused by various reason but the major reason is leaking of capillaries. The skin around the eye is very delicate and is surrounded by very small and thin capillaries which help is circulation of blood around eyes. Whenever these small vessels leak they cause black color beneath the eyes.
The second reason of dark circle which can cause by aging or other medical problems, among one of them is fat protrusion under the eye. In fat protrusion, fat bulge comes out under the eyeball and a dark area which looks like dark circles become more visible.
Apart from that, there are several other reasons which enhance the appearance of dark circles, some of them are:
- Lack of sleep
- Hormonal imbalance
- Unhealthy diet
- Pigmentation issues.
- Loss of collagen.
- Regular use of Alcohol
- Rubbing eyes roughly
- Eye Allergy
You can get rid of dark circles fast by using different medical treatments and home remedies and by using Revitol Eyes Cream for immediate results without any side effect.
Medical Treatments to Get Rid Of Dark Circles Fast
oth treatments are non-surgical and tremendously effective to get rid of dark circles. All you need a medical consultant who can treat your dark circle with a proper treatment. Both the treatments are safe and have no side effects. Both procedures improve skin discoloration and dark circles.
Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Dark Circles Fast Under Eyes & Naturally
Following are the home remedies that you use to get rid of dark circles fast and naturally:
1. Lemon Juice
Lemons are rich in vitamin c and other vitamins which strengthen the skin cells around your eyes. The citric acid removed dead cells and detoxify pores. It contains natural bleaching agents. It is antiseptic and antibacterial that prevent skin from allergies which sometime the causes of dark circles. These all components help you to get rid of dark circles fast and naturally.
- Take lemon juice and cotton ball.
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice.
- Apply on dark circles.
- Leave it for 15- 20 minute.
- Wash it gently with warm water.
- Apply this procedure once in a week.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera packed with vitamin A, C and which are helpful to clear your dark circles insanely. It is also used as a healing and anti-aging agent. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties which help in the healing of skin, fight infection and cure the infected area.
- Take fresh aloe vera leave.
- Cut it into small pieces and remove gel.
- Apply a thin layer of gel on the eye.
- Leave it for 10-15 minute or let the gel dry.
- Wash it gently with clean water.
- Apply this procedure twice a week.
Rosewater is a natural, effective and affordable way to get rid of dark circles fast. it has several properties such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, astringent, different vitamins and minerals which help in reducing swelling, redness of eyes and detoxify skin which gives glow and brightness. It also opens the blocked pores of the skin.
- Take equal amount of rose water, glycerin, and lemon juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in this mixture and cover your eyes with these cotton balls.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes or you can leave it overnight.
- Wash your eyes with water.
- Repeat this procedure regularly for the best result.
- You can also use it to lighten your skin color.
Honey is used as the best moisturizer. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to improve the blood circulation of the skin. It also has bleaching effect so the use of honey can easily clear dark circles.
- Take honey, tomato juice and lemon juice in equal amount.
- Dip a cotton ball in this mixture.
- Cover your eye with these cotton balls.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your eyes with clean warm water.
- Repeat twice a week for faster result.
Note: You can also use honey in combination with banana, almond oil, egg white and vitamin E, Yogurt and lemon juice as well.
Because of astringent properties of cucumber, it is known to be best to get rid of dark circles fast.
- Take a cucumber and cut it into round thick slices.
- Put them in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- keep cold cucumber slices on eyes for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wash the area with clean water.
- Repeat twice a day to get rid of dark circles fast.
- Instead of cucumber slices, you can use cucumber juice and potato slices.
Note: The cool temperature removes puffiness under your eye.
Following are the properties of mint:
- The menthol which improves circulation of fluid the eyes.
- It is natural astringent, it tightens blood vessels around the eyes.
- It has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial activity, so it completely removes toxins that damage skin under-eye.
- The vitamin C which increases collagen production, which is essential for skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Take fresh cold mint leaves.
- Blend them and make a puree.
- Apply puree on dark circles.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Clean it with water.
- Repeat daily for better results.
Note: You can use mint leaves with cucumber, potato, rose water or turmeric powder to get rid of Dark circles fast and naturally.
Tomato contains bleaching agents which lighting skin very fast and helps to get rid of dark circles fast without any cost.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice.
- Mix them properly.
- By the using fingertips, you can gently massage your eye with this mixture.
- Allow it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your eyes with clean lukewarm water.
- Repeat it once a day.
8. Turmeric Powder
Turmeric powder has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help to get rid of dark circles fast.
- Take 2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Add few drops of Pineapple juice.
- Apply this mixture under eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Gently wash eyes with clean and warm water.
- Repeat it daily.
9. Orange lentil
The other effective method to get rid of dark circles fast is to use orange lentil flour which softens the inner layer of the eye and protects the eye from damage.
- Soak orange lentil overnight.
- Next morning, blend it and make a paste.
- Add tomato puree and squeeze few drops of lemon juice and make a smooth mixture.
- Apply it around the eyes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Apply the best moisturizer.
10. Castor Oil and Use Revitol Eye Cream
Using castor oil with fresh cream is another beneficial remedy to get rid of dark circles fast. Castor oil contains Omega 9-fatty acids which help to nourish skin texture and using the Revitol Eye Cream helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles around eyes.
- Take 1 tsp of castor oil and fresh cream.
- Mix it gently.
- Apply this mixture to your under eye skin.
- Massage it gently and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the eye area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method until you notice a visible change.
- You can use this method twice a day.
11. Almond Oil
Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin K which is beneficial in reducing puffiness and get rid of dark circles fast around eyes. it is also naturally anti-inflammatory agent.
- Before going to bed use few drops of Almond oil.
- Gently massage your eyes with almond oil.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse properly with warm water.
- Regularly use for the best result.
Note: You can also use almond oil in combination with rose water, lemon juice, Coconut oil, vitamin E oil, castor oil.
12. Coconut oil
It contains vitamins, fiber, proteins and fatty acid which helps to reduce dark circles fast and are important for healthy skin cells growth. It can also moisturize your skin and give a glow to your skin. By using coconut oil on regular basis you can easily get rid of dark circles fast.
- Before going to bed massage your eyes gently with few drops of coconut oil.
- Next morning, rinse it with lukewarm water
- You can use this oil with other essential oils, potato, cucumber, turmeric powder.
Note: You can use coconut oil to treat different problems like dark dry lips, hair fall, acne, dry patches on face, weight loss.
13. Cold Milk
Milk is naturally anti-oxidant. So by using cold milk, you can not only get rid of dark circles fast but you’ll also get glowing skin.
- Use a cotton ball and soak it in cold milk.
- Close your eyes.
- Then put these cotton ball on your eyes
- Leave them on eyes for 20 minutes.
- Rinse them properly with clean water.
- Apply this method on daily basis.
14. Warm towel Method
This method increases blood circulation around eyes which reduce the puffiness and dark circles around eyes.
- Soak a small towel in warm water.
- Remove excessive water by squeezing the towel.
- Close the eyelids.
- Put a warm towel on eyes and relax your eyes for 10 minutes.
- You can use this method daily to get rid of dark circles naturally.
15. Green Tea bag Method
The green tea bag is richer in tannins which reduce the puffiness and swelling of eyes. It is also a natural antioxidant. You can use black tea bag instead of green tea bag which is rich in nicotine which helps to get rid of dark circles fast.
- Take a cold used a tea bag.
- Close the eyelids.
- Put them on eyes.
- Keep it there for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Wash it off with cold water.
Dark circles can be caused due to many reasons but if you protect yourself from having them around your eyes, do the following workouts:
- Eat healthy food that is rich in fiber, iron, and vitamins especially Vitamin E and C.
- Avoid Alcohol consumption.
- Quit smoking.
- Mostly dark circles are caused by lack of sleep trying to get 7-8 hours sleep daily.
- Drink an at least 8-9 glass of water.
- Don’t take too much stress trying to reduce stress by exercise.
- Always use Sunblocks to avoid sunburn and allergies.
- If you don’t get rid of dark circles through remedies try to consult your doctor for proper treatment because it may show serious health problems.
In meantime, I would love to hear from you which remedy you loved the most?